Snowboarding

      I went snowboarding yesterday with my friends. Actually this is my first time to snowboard. I had not been to ski area since I went skiing only one time when I was in junior high school.  These days I have a lot of homework and I can't afford to relax, so yesterday was great day for me. 

     I was scary to slid down the snow on a mountain at first, so I practiced snowboard at easy coarse. I felt down many times and my body hurts now. I feel like I've got a little better at snowboarding compared to when I first started. I want to snowboard again!

コメント

  1. Which do you like better, snowboarding or skiing?
    I cannot decide because both of them are interesting!

    返信削除
  2. I think Snowboarding is very interesting sport. I experienced it when I was in junior high school student. If you go snowboarding again, you should go Nagano prefecture. There are a lot of large ski resorts there.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Activity

About Coffee

Introducing Myself