Adventure in Britain

      Today I listened to Hiroshima University's English Podcast "Adventure in Britain". They talked about Taro's trip in London at first, next about mystery tour around England. Taro watched the movie, Love Actually, on the plane and it made him strange feeling because they were talking in Heathrow Airport which was one of the stages of Love Actually. 

     Then Lucy told Taro that she looked up a mystery trip around England, but she didn't have any time to explain the trip. Moreover, she said "I’m getting kidnapped! Don’t worry! The first clue is “the Elizabeth Tower”! See you later! ". Taro didn’t understand what she said. Actually, the Elizabeth Tower is the place related to kidnaps. In short, next mystery trip has already started!

    When I listened to this story for the first time, I didn't understand it because this story needs some knowledge in Britain to understand. Hiroshima University's English Podcast has tips to understand, so I could enjoy listening this podcast. 



コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Activity

About Coffee

Introducing Myself