About My Part Time Job

     Currently, I have two part time jobs, one is a cram school teacher and another is a convenience store clerk. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a cram school teacher in the future because the teacher who taught me math was very passionate. I think that I was influenced by the teacher and wanted to be such a enthusiastic teacher. Now I have a dream that is different from my old one, but I still like teaching people something. I enjoy working at the cram school.

     As previously stated, I worked at a convenience store too. I think that at a cram school, although there are many opportunities which associate with people younger than me, the variety of people who I get involved is limited. That's why I started working at a convenience store. I get to interact with many different people there and I can get experience in the real world.

     Both jobs are important for me. I will do my best.

コメント

  1. That'll be hard ,but I'm jealous, because I was not able to pass any part time job though much application. I hope you'll be a nice cram school teacher and enjoy your part time job, earning much money!!

    返信削除
  2. I'm not good at teaching so I respenct you so much! I think both part time jobs are so hard, please keep it up!

    返信削除
  3. I'm thinking of working part-time at a convenience store, too. Is there anything difficult about working at a convenience store?

    返信削除
  4. I haven`t started a part-time job yet, so I think it`s amazing to have two part-time jobs.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Activity

About Coffee

Introducing Myself